What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
- We require government-issued photo ID (example: driver's license, state ID, or passport).
- Vehicle information (License plate and vehicle VIN number required).
- Vehicle/vessel proof of registration, if applicable.
- Proof of insurance (Copy of insurance card or policy page).
Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
- No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.
How do I make a payment?
- For your convenience, we will set your account on monthly auto-pay using a credit card.
- You can also use our payment portal located on our website. PAY HERE.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
What are your rates?
- Rates vary depending on size, building type, and electrical options.
CLICK HERE for available spaces and sizes.
When can I move in?
- If there is a storage space available that meets your specific storage needs, you can move in anytime during normal business hours.
- After hours move-in can also be facilitated if all documents received prior to move-in and first month's payment is made.
How much notice needs to be givin before I move out?
- All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 30-day written notice before you move out. Email Ultimate Boat & RV Storage to submit your notice.
Do you offer RV maintenance, cleaning or other services?
- No, but we can provide a list of service providers.
Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
- No. At the time of signing you will create your own personal security pass code that will allow you access to your unit 24/7. For UBRS Gate Instructions, CLICK HERE.
What types of vehicles can be stored?
- All boats, recreational vehicles, automobiles, and trailers.
Do I need insurance?
- Insurance is the tenant's responsibility. Ultimate Boat & RV Storage does not insure the customer's vehicle or other property. Insurance is required on all stored vehicles/vessels.
What are your storage policies?