Skip Nav


What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?

  • We require government-issued photo ID (example: driver's license, state ID, or passport).
  • Vehicle information (License plate and vehicle VIN number required).
  • Vehicle/vessel proof of registration, if applicable.
  • Proof of insurance (Copy of insurance card or policy page).

Do I need to sign a long-term lease?

  • No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.

How do I make a payment?

  • For your convenience, we will set your account on monthly auto-pay using a credit card.
  • You can also use our payment portal located on our website. PAY HERE.

What forms of payment do you accept?

  • VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.

What are your rates?

  • Rates vary depending on size, building type, and electrical options.
    CLICK HERE for available spaces and sizes.

When can I move in?

  • If there is a storage space available that meets your specific storage needs, you can move in anytime during normal business hours.
  • After hours move-in can also be facilitated if all documents received prior to move-in and first month's payment is made.

How much notice needs to be givin before I move out?

  • All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 30-day written notice before you move out. Email Ultimate Boat & RV Storage to submit your notice.

Do you offer RV maintenance, cleaning or other services?

  • No, but we can provide a list of service providers.

Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?

  • No. At the time of signing you will create your own personal security pass code that will allow you access to your unit 24/7. For UBRS Gate Instructions, CLICK HERE.

What types of vehicles can be stored?

  • All boats, recreational vehicles, automobiles, and trailers.

Do I need insurance?

  • Insurance is the tenant's responsibility. Ultimate Boat & RV Storage does not insure the customer's vehicle or other property. Insurance is required on all stored vehicles/vessels.

What are your storage policies?

Have Questions?

View our Contact Us page and get in touch! CONTACT US